Since our debut in 2013, we’ve had a blessed period to hear so many questions, opinions regarding opensource robotics.
- To even better respond to the needs, we introduce a new “Consulting Ticket” service:
- A single ticket is worth a half or a full day of work at maximum
- Within two business day the initial response will be made. We aim to solve within four business days
- Question examples:
- What to do in the first place to use ROS?
- Guide me to implement the robotics task X using opensource libraries
- Help us! I can’t build our custom package
- How to convert our robot’s 3D model to make it compatible with Gazebo?
- OSS robotics development on contract basis:
TORK (Tokyo Opensource Robotics Kyokai Association)