Isaac Isao Saito (Yanagisawa), M.sc
Isaac is one of the top contributors to ROS (Robot Operating System) in Japan and one of 40 most active responders on its forum worldwide. He holds BA from Keio University and Msc in Systems Engineering from Southern Methodist University (Dallas, Texas).
Yumiko Suzuki, Ph.D.
Her motivation is on enhancenment for the industrial and academic relationship and the user community, by utilizing the power of opensource robotics technologies. She earned doctoral degree in mobile robotics from NAIST (Nara Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in Japan), and then contributed to opensource software R&D project at AIST (Japanese national institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology).
Kei Okada, Ph.D. (U. Tokyo)
Kei Okada aspires to drive the research and development of intelligent robotics software systems by contributing to and utilizing opensource robotics resources.
- Yusuke Furuta (U. Tokyo)
- Kazuhiro Komoto (Make School)
- Daiki Maekawa (Chiba Institute of Technology)
- Guillermo Manzato (Ekumen/Creativa 77)
- Masaki Murooka (U. Tokyo)
- Shintaro Noda (U. Tokyo)
- Harumo Sasatake (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Bener Suay, PhD (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, U. Tokyo)
- Yuki Suga, PhD (Sugar Sweet Robotics)
- Ryodo Tanaka (Kyushu Institute of Technology)
- Ryohei Ueda, PhD (U. Tokyo)
- Ryu Yamamoto (Chiba Institute of Technology)
- Yosuke Yamamoto (Yamamoto Yosuke Design)
- Iory Yanokura (U. Tokyo)
Former Board Member
- Wataru Yasuda Co-founder